[avr-libc-dev] WinAVR - gcc 3.4.6 - AVR Studio - DuoCore PC - Stackpoint

From: Steffen Rose
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] WinAVR - gcc 3.4.6 - AVR Studio - DuoCore PC - Stackpointer problem
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:29:43 +0100

Hello,

our program works compiled with cygwin, Makefiles and WinAVR
works correctly compiled on different PCs. But on ony System we
have the following problem:

The PC is a DuoCore PC and we use the IDE AVR Studio for
compiling. The used Options are the same than the Makefile.
Additional Options are used for creating needed Files for the
AVR Studio (-M -MD ..).

Now, we can see corrupt code on different positions. With minimal
changes the error is on a total other place. On the one time the
wrong parameters from the Stack frame is used. One time the
Stackpointer High-byte is set to 0x00.

Have anyone help for me?

--
Regards