[avr-libc-dev] RTL prologue/ epilogue

From: Torsten Knodt
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] RTL prologue/ epilogue
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:13:43 +0200

Hello,
I have read the mails and patches from september about generating function
prologues and epilogues in the RTL. There was mentioned, that it is something
for 4.3. Now that development for 4.3 has startet, I'd like to ask if there
is something planned.
Please don`t understand this as feature hunting. I`m asking because I have
made a patch to use the SP_L and SP_H registers only when they are available.
As both changes conflict I'd like to know if I better wait some days for RTL
prologue/ epilogue or submit the patch as is for testing to the avr-gcc list.
Also I`m thinking about confirming some unconfirmed bugs in my free time and
think it's better to wait until such a big change is made.

Regards
     Torsten