Re: [avr-libc-dev] Compiling avr-libc on Mac OS X fails...

From: Frank Goenninger
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Compiling avr-libc on Mac OS X fails...
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 00:31:40 +0200

Ned,

Am 26.05.2006 um 00:25 schrieb Ned Konz:

Frank Goenninger wrote:
Hi all:
I tried to compile avr-libc on my Mac Intel with OS X 10.4.6 using the
instructions as detailed in
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/install_tools.html

Attached are my DarwinPorts portfiles for the AVR tools and library. They work fine, and I'm using them on the 128.

Wow! Thanks a lot!!!

But you should be able to (after you install avr-binutils and avr- gcc correctly, of course) just do:

configure --host=avr

and have it work right.

I figured - thanks to Joerg's answer - that I misinterpreted the install docs - I used different prefixes for binutils and gcc...
Compiler currently running ...

Thanks,

Thank *you* !

--