Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bit number/mask, Part 3000

From: Markus Lampert
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bit number/mask, Part 3000
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

> This entire thread smacks of a solution looking for a problem.
Although I came the other way, you might have a point here. Given the (lack of)
reactions my original post caused it seems not an issue at all.

> But we don't appreciate indiscriminate mud-slinging.
I totally agree that it should not be tolerated, especially in a dev forum, but
using heavy ordnance will only make it worse, IMHO.

> It's no big deal. Just keep at it.
That's the spirit!

Markus