Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR-GCC for atmeage 2560/2561

From: david
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR-GCC for atmeage 2560/2561
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have a limited development environment for the
atmega2560.  It's limited to 128mb program space, but
atleast it will produce a gcc compiler that will
produce code that will work, along with avr-libc that
will mostly work.

See more in the README file:

http://www.t2dave.com/atmega2560-Dev.tar.bz2

dave