[avr-libc-dev] Re: Quick test of Björn Haase's relax patch

From: Björn Haase
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Quick test of Björn Haase's relax patch
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:59:25 +0100

Dmitry K. wrote on Freitag, 3. März 2006 07:45 :
> Congratulation!
>
> I have try a one project. Not the best example:
> a very large part consists from asm-writen libraries
> where short rcall/rjmp are used.  Nevertheless,
> a considerable effect is.
Hi,

I just recognized that I forgot to include the changes for the file tc-avr.h
in the patch. It's already included in the change log but it was missing in
the patch itself :-(. Note that the changes in this file were important!
So, I fear that there will be a rev. 7 of the patch on monday -(.

Yours,

Björn.