Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [task #5264] Add new devices: AT90USB646-647-1286

From: Henrik Brix Andersen
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [task #5264] Add new devices: AT90USB646-647-1286-1287
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:36:41 +0100

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:54:15AM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> I now have binutils and gcc patches working. There is nothing strange
> about these. They are both very simple.

Thank you both for your work on adding support for the AT90USB
family. I am currently in the late planning phase of a prototype
project where using one of these (the AT90USB1286) seems very
feasible.

I am therefore very interested in the support of these chips - both in
avr-binutils, avr-gcc and of course avr-libc.

I've ordered a few samples and I plan to order a couple of evaluation
boards tomorrow.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <address@hidden>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd