Re: ATtiny [248]61 (was Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.4.2 released)

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: ATtiny [248]61 (was Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.4.2 released)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:36:26 +0100

As Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> Does anyone (Anatoly?) have any further details they can share?  A
> future press-release date at least?

We've got preliminary datasheets for them, but have been asked to not
redistribute them by now.  (See the pro side of this: we are now
basically in the same state as e.g. IAR.  We get advance warnings
about new devices, and access to preliminary datasheets, so we can
really support the new AVRs by the time they hit the market.)

I suggest you ask address@hidden about what information they could give
you.  After all, the XML files are already out.