[avr-libc-dev] About to release avr-libc 1.4.1

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] About to release avr-libc 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:53:48 +0100

With all outstanding patches added, and all bugs but the FP ones
fixed, as well as my recent demo project changes merged, I now feel
comfortable to roll an avr-libc 1.4.1 release.  Hopefully, Eric can
then pick up this one for his finally upcoming new WinAVR version.

I've updated the doc preview at:

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/avr-libc-user-manual/

If there are any objections, please speak up.

("make distcheck" doesn't get through right now, so some minor
Makefile tweaks might be needed still.  I'll do that by tomorrow, I'm
rather tired right now.)