Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #15266] Function ldexp incorrectly processes ove

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #15266] Function ldexp incorrectly processes overflow and underflow cases.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:40:40 +1000

On Thursday 22 December 2005 17:56, Dmitry K. wrote:
[...]
> I have prepare a patch and will send to Savannah after testing.
> Subnormals will work also.
>
> Preview of a patch:
[...]

Sorry, I am wrong.
  Above patch of ldexp() works only with my changed pair
split/merge functions.  It is needed to send a full
package of changed functions.  So, as split() and
merge() are used in all, it is needed to test all
base operations.
  I shall to do this, but not so quikly.

Dmitry.