Re: [avr-libc-dev] ToDo for avr-libc-1.4?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] ToDo for avr-libc-1.4?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:14:51 +0100

As Uwe Fechner wrote:

> is there a list of known issues for current cvs-head, that have to
> be fixed before the release of avr-libc-1.4.0?

Yes, this list is currently empty. ;-)

The only remaining things I'd like to do (but which I don't consider
to be show-stoppers) is to walk the list of submitted patches, and see
what can be applied without risking to break something.  Anatoly
jumped in as well, and is looking at them right now (it appears).

> I just succeeded in compiling avr-libc-head, it is much easier than
> compiling the 2.x branch.

Yep, the new auto* tools are much easier in that respect, in
particular since that old multilib hack is gone now.

> Is the way, I configure it ok?

[...]

Yes, that's the way to do it.