[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.2.6 has been released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.2.6 has been released
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:05:44 +0100

After all the bugs in the bug trackers have been fixed except those
from fplib where we don't have an active maintainer for, I felt quite
comfortable to release avr-libc 1.2.6.

This is a bugfix-only release.

I'd like to thank anybody who's been involved in the process.

Soure archives can be found (as usual) under

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-1.2.6.tar.bz2

This is the first avr-libc release that is accompanied by a binary
file release.  The binary files are supposed to be independent of the
OS platform used.  Binary releases can be found in the download area
of savannah's "AVR super-project":

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr/avr-libc-bin-1.2.6.zip

Work on avr-libc 1.4.0 will still take a bit of time, I'd like to
consider as many as reasonable out of the submitted patches as well,
now that all the urgent bugs have been fixed.