[avr-libc-dev] iom2560.h

From: Mark E. Scott Jr.
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] iom2560.h
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:06:49 -0600

I am working on creating iom2560.h, but have a question about some of
the definitions I see in other header files.

In the iom128.h file, I see _SFR_IO8 and _SFR_MEM8.  What are the
differences between those?  It seems on the m128 they start using
_SFR_MEM8 by address 0x61.

I am currently using CodevisionAVR for the mega2560 in our project, but
its handling of the hardware stack in conjunction with external SRAM is
proving to be very problematic.

Mark E. Scott, Jr.
address@hidden
AWS, Inc.