Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:02:28 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Paul Schlie wrote:

Personally I'm sure this had nothing to do with Ted's decision to
give avr tool development a rest in general, nor likely even his
opinion.

Fine you're personally sure about that.

Of course, anyone else but you is just stupid, and we surely
only misunderstood Ted's emails about the subject.

EOD.  Pick up maintenance of simulavr if you're so sure about it.

Ditto.

--
Eric Weddington