Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project

From: Paul Schlie
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:38:17 -0400

Yes, however, although Ted has clearly stated he had no immediate plans
to continue maintaining simulavr, its still the only avr simulator which
basically works on a broad range of platforms; therefore seems premature
to discourage it's use and/or consideration. (Although would likely have
a different opinion if I could figure out how to bring simularxx up on OSX
with the latest version of gdb/insight, which I can do with simulavr.)