Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:43:44 +0300

As my proposed testsuite uses gdb serial protocol maybe it would be
possible to set up hardware testplatforms for all / missing devices?
This would need only minimal changes into testsuite.

We could improve the simulavr too in this sence if we will have more
resources.

Having regression test running on some instances of devices from device
classes would be step forward too.

I would like to make the following steps in the near future ( in the
order of importance ):
1. Import the MUL modifications into CVS
2. go on with the log() optimisations
3. improve the testsuite to have statistical module for results
4. Import the testsuite into CVS somewhere
5. I remember that I had some year ago porblem with constant + (nan) I
would check this too

Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:36:39 +0200
Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> kirjutas: