Re: [avr-libc-dev] Amazing result!

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Amazing result!
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:21:52 +0300

Thanks for offering help.

One thing that could help a lot is to make simulation target running on
newer building tools. And so that it could be used older platforms
aswell.

Thing to do is to make the new barnch of simulation compiling
or to make simulavr 1.2.2.2 compiling with newer building tools. Another
thing that popped into my head is to make python based simulation- but
as we have simulavr this would be waste of time. Maybe the simulator of
avrora can be used as it talks gdb serial protocol too...

Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:25:47 -0500
Patrick Blanchard <address@hidden> kirjutas: