Re: [avr-libc-dev] automated debugging

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] automated debugging
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 01:48:41 +0300

Yepp, I tried it twice and no result ...

Do not know why.

Anyway, I'm already having fully functional testplatform. simulavr has a
bug / maybe not. But I changed the maximum socket buffer from 400 bytes
to 1000000 bytes. My test code is bigger than 400 bytes and therefore
uploading failed in one junk.

I try upload tarball now. The script proov.py is testscript

Best Regards ...
Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:49:35 +0200
Björn Haase <address@hidden> kirjutas: