[avr-libc-dev] fplib and MUL

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] fplib and MUL
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:31:48 +0300

Hi,

I would like to inform that i have implemented the multiplication but I
have not tested it. As you can quess it was not hard. I have been
looking for the simulavr but looks like it is lots of work to make some
tests running with it. It seems easier to run the tests on real
hardware. For any case, I'll post the modified files from release 1.2.5

I'll keep you informed about the tests that I'll make.

Peeter