Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation

From: Wojtek Kaniewski
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:21:17 +0200

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
The current light yellow has been chosen to fit to the project's
"home" page at:

I realized it later, because I don't check the project's page for updates often (-;

I'm open for any suggestions,
and even more open for anyone who wants to contribute.  If you
volunteer to make the DocBook/XML conversion of the docs right next
week, well, be warned you'll probably get CVS commit privs faster than
you can look, once there is some prove you're taking that serious. ;-)

That would be quite hard without any DocBook experience (-; Maybe when the semester begins, I'll find some spare time to learn it.

Regards,
Wojtek