[avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:57:59 +0200

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> I've made a stab on a slightly new layout for our documentation.

> Please have a look at

> http://www.sax.de/~joerg/avr-libc-user-manual/index.html

Some downloads, but no opinions stated, except one who sent me a
private mail that he likes the new layout.

I've committed everything to CVS, and updated the above URL to reflect
the changes, so those who cannot build the docs from CVS can glimpse
at it.

Major changes compared to yesterday's version:

. All header files now state their name in the section title, so
  instead of "Standard IO facilities", it reads "<stdio.h>: Standard
  IO facilities".  This has been made possible by omitting the old
  tree viewer (left window pane) which was severely restricted in the
  space it could use.

. I've updated the notes about the general non-reentrancy of our
  functions, both on the main page, as well as leaving a special note
  in the EEPROM library.

. I've added a hint in the simple demo project about the use of more
  modern AVR devices.