Re: [avr-libc-dev] compiler

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] compiler
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:33:03 +0200

As Dharmesh Patel wrote:

> We are intrested to purchase C & C++ Compiler-WINAVR
> Tell How can we purchase?

You cannot, as it is not being sold -- it is free.

> Is it available in Gujarat, India? then send contact details

If you've got Internet access, it is available in Gujarat, India.

See http://winavr.sourceforge.net/

> And also in libc documents there is not mention about SRAM, Program
> memory, how to exchange data between EEPROM and SRAM etc.

Sorry, this is the mailing list for developers.  Please use the
respective Internet web forums or newsgroups to get help, e.g.
http://www.avrfreaks.net/