Re: [avr-libc-dev] eeproms and interrupts

From: Björn Haase
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] eeproms and interrupts
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:43:02 +0200

Bernard Fouché wrote on Dienstag, 9. August 2005 09:57 :
> Following the discussion on
> in avr-libc-1.2.5, is there something to change in avr-libc eeprom
> management routines to be sure that no interrupt can make eeprom
> accesses to fail?
The new implementation is meant to behave exactly like the old one did. This
includes that they are not meant to be used in interrupt routines if the
eeprom is meanwhile accessed at some other place *outside* of the interrupt
functions.

Difference is, however, that 1.2.5 focuses much more on code size. I expect it
to be considerably more compact for most applications.

Yours,

Björn