[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[avr-libc-dev] [EEPROM] patch take 2: Fix mis-feature of lacking EEPROM
[avr-libc-dev] [EEPROM] patch take 2: Fix mis-feature of lacking EEPROM support for many targets / rewrite of eeprom functions
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:32:25 +0200
thank's for again preparing a release. Here is the corrected patch containing
the three fixes I had written about a couple of hours ago. I'd feel more
confortable if I had had the opportunity to test this second revision on real
hardware. (I don't unfortunately have any hardware here right now.) I,
however, do not expect any problem.
P.S.: Jörg, dunno how to make the patch remove the two obsolete files
"libc/misc/ee_rw.S, libc/misc/ee/ww.S: remove" within the patch. Could you do
it by hand?
2005-30-07 Bjoern Haase <address@hidden>
* include/avr/eeprom.h: re-write of all functions
and documentation update. EEMEM, add.
* include/avr/iocan128.h: __EEPROM_REG_LOCATIONS__ define
* include/avr/iom165.h, include/avr/iom169.h: Ditto.
* include/avr/iom325.h, include/avr/iom3250.h: Ditto.
* include/avr/iom645.h, include/avr/iom6450.h: Ditto.
* include/avr/iomx8.h: Ditto.
lib_a_asm_sources modify, eeprom_asm_sources add,
lib_a_LIBADD add, lib_a_DEPENDENCIES add
rule "%.1C1D1E.o: %.S" add, rule "%.1F2021.o: %.S" add
* libc/misc/eeprom.S: complete re-write
* libc/misc/ee_rw.S, libc/misc/ee/ww.S: remove
Description: Text Data