[avr-libc-dev] bug #12033 (macros.inc)

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] bug #12033 (macros.inc)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:34:33 +0200

After finally building binutils-2.16 here, I finally committed
everything I've got sitting in my tree that was supposed to fix bug
#12033.  As already mentioned a number of times, instead of making the
supposedly internal file macros.inc idempotent, I rather changed all
consumers of that file to include it at most once.

This has not been merged yet into the 1.2 branch, I'd appreciate if
others could test whether everything is OK before I merge it.