[avr-libc-dev] Eric and me are heading for vacation

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Eric and me are heading for vacation
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:24:28 +0200

Just to let you know so nobody wonders about the silence in case you
might expect one of us to answer your urgent questions...

Both Eric and me are heading for vacation, and incidentally, our
schedules overlap quite a bit.  So for the first two weeks in July,
don't hold your breath until one of us would respond. ;-)