Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #12993] "__EICR" redefined warning ATmega8

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #12993] "__EICR" redefined warning ATmega8
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:39:13 +0200

As Anatoly Sokolov wrote:

> Update of bug #12993 (project avr-libc):

>              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed

Anatoly,

thank you very much for all your recent fixes.  You've asked me for a
review, so I just ran a cvs diff -u across all the changes of the past
few days, it looks all fine to me.

(Btw., there's no need to mention changes in the NEWS file in
ChangeLog, same as you don't mention changing the ChangeLog file
itself.)

The only remaining thing to do is to merge everything into the 1.2
branch (CVS name: avr-libc-1_2-branch) where appropriate.  All the
files you've touched appear to be in that branch as well, so all
changes need to be merged as they are bugfixes.  If you've got
questions about how to handle CVS branches, don't hesitate to ask
either here in the mailing list or Eric or me privately.

Thanks again!