[avr-libc-dev] Addition to bug #13330 (isnan/isinf mismatch).

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Addition to bug #13330 (isnan/isinf mismatch).
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:54:51 +1100

Hi Eric, hi all.

I have try to 'Submit Changes' into bug #13330, but
this is impossible for me.  Result is: "Duplicate post:
this form was already submitted;".  An attempt to change
words order --> no result.

You could not submit this patch into savannah/avr-libc/bugs?

Thanks,
Dmitry.

Comment:
~~~~~~~
As common usage of this function is conditional expressions, they are
implemented inline.  In most cases this is more effective, then external
functions.  But library variant is present also.

A C99 function `isfinite' is added.

Attach file description:
Tarball with sources and test. Inline version and `isfinite' added.