[avr-libc-dev] ATtiny 25/45/85 support

From: David Carr
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] ATtiny 25/45/85 support
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:14:58 -0500

Hi gang,

I'm finishing up the io include files for the ATtiny 25/45/85 devices. I
have all of the SFRs taken care of but I'm not quite sure about the
interrupts. Is there a list of all SIG_* somewhere?  Also, where does
the number in _VECTOR(#) come from? Lastly, how is _VECTORS_SIZE calculated?

Also, when I looked at how the EEPROM SFRs are defined in io.h I noticed
that there are few differences between the EECR bits of the tiny45 and
the EECR bits in io.h.  Should I have an #ifdef block there to choose
the correct set of EECR bit #defines or should we just move these
defines into the device specific io headers?

I noticed some errors (misnamed bits) in the register summary of the
25/45/85 datasheet, is this common?

Thanks,
David Carr