Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #12941] Table of Signal Names in "Interrupts and

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #12941] Table of Signal Names in "Interrupts and Signals" is wrong/incomplete
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 06:54:04 +0200

As anonymous wrote:

> in table                should be
> -----------------------------------
> SIG_INTERRUPT0          SIG_INT0
> SIG_INPUT_CAPTURE1      SIG_TIMER1_CAPT
> SIG_OVERFLOW1           SIG_TIMER1_OVF

Based on what source?

I don't think we ever followed the names given in the datasheet here,
historically, albeit I confess it might be a good idea to do so.

I'd appreciate if we could discuss that on the avr-libc developers
list.

However, your subject claims "wrong/incomplete".  If you really find
anything that is *incomplete*, this would be a real bug.