[avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12865] Global Interrupts Explicitly Enabled by

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12865] Global Interrupts Explicitly Enabled by SIGNAL Macro
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:25:22 -0600

anonymous wrote:

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #12865 (project avr-libc):

I found the problem!  Though I changed the macro usage from INTERRUPT to
SIGNAL within the .c file, I neglected to change it in the .h file.  It might
be helpful to display some warning for this case.  Thanks for your help.

William
Note: You do NOT need to declare it again in the header file. The SIGNAL and INTERRUPT macros automatically declare the prototype for you. So PLEASE get rid of the duplicate declaration (and definition) in the header file.

I'm glad it's working for you. Good luck!