Re: [avr-libc-dev] No guard in macros.inc

From: Curtis Maloney
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] No guard in macros.inc
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 01:08:57 +1100

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Curtis Maloney wrote:

See bug report #12033, and the discussion following it (in the list
archives).

Well, it seems to me (sorry, haven't checked the list archives yet, will do so now) that there are two "simple" solutions: 1 - add a guard, 2- remove the include, since it's already there.

I'll go read the list archives to see why I'm wrong, now.

        Not quite as perplexing as why avr-libc doesn't appear to be
        building any crt* libs for mega chips... or is that a gcc-4.0
        thing?

GCC 4.x and/or recent binutils.  The duplicate definitions have been
silently accepted before, that's why nobody noticed the problem
earlier.

Ok, I can see why you can release 1.2.x with this seemingly glaring bug... but what about the crtm* libs?

--
Curtis Maloney
address@hidden