[avr-libc-dev] twi.h move

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] twi.h move
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:49:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I needed to do some hacks on avr-libc for work and decided to work off
the latest cvs so my hacks can be considered for inclusion.

My builds are now failing since twi.h has been moved from include/avr to
include/compat. I'm curious what the reason for this was. It doesn't
make any sense to me and I saw no discussion of it in the archives.

Regardless of the validity of making the move, the file in include/avr
should have had a place holder left which simply included the compat
file and issued a deprecation warning like we did when migrating files
down into the include/avr directory.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9