[avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11817] replace SYSCLK with F_CPU

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11817] replace SYSCLK with F_CPU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:46:58 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bugs #11817 (project avr-libc):

Eric,

I used to use SYSCLK in my private files previously, and

from there, it "diffused" into twidemo.

There seemed to be consensus for F_CPU though, so when I

updated <avr/delay.h> for millisecond/microsecond inline

function, I used that one as the CPU frequency macro.

Now, we should document only one of those, and as the delay

macros constitute an official interface, let's change

twidemo from SYSCLK to F_CPU as well, so people don't get

confused.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11817>

  Message sent via/by Savannah