[avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11820] dtostre: wrong output with percision =3

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11820] dtostre: wrong output with percision =3
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:00:28 +0000

Update of bugs #11820 (project avr-libc):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #1:

This is a difficult beast to handle.  Maybe I've got an idea

about the actual problem, but this definately requires

thorough testing before I'll commit it to CVS.  I have to

defer that a bit because I ran out of time by now, and some

more urgent things needs to be done first, so avr-libc 1.2.2

can be rolled.

If you need a patch of the current state for testing, send

me a private mail.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11820>

  Message sent via/by Savannah