Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.2.1 just released

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] 1.2.1 just released
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:08:53 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

I just released version 1.2.1 of avr-libc.

This is a bugfix-mostly release, the only added feature is the %S
printf format specification that had been held back before 1.2.0 due
to lack of sufficient review/testing.

The files have been uploaded and are accessible in the download area.
I have also comitted the web site updates to webcvs, but that'll
probably take an hour or so until the web site itself gets updated
from CVS.

It's past midnight here, so I won't write any announcements by now.
Will do that tomorrow, of course, unless someone beats me about
it. ;-)

Thank you very much for doing this!!!!
avr-libc 1.2.1 builds just fine here, and downloading of the documentation worked too.

Thanks to everyone for helping to find bugs, and fix bugs, and add new features!