Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Commit HEAD/1.2] strtol/strtoul improvements/fixes

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Commit HEAD/1.2] strtol/strtoul improvements/fixes
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:40:54 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

See new bug report #11732.

Seems to be a good time for me to completely drop all those ancient
examples.

Well, you have a good point. Though currently it's not hurting anything either. If you want a go at it, feel free; unfortunately I don't have the time right now to do this. Alternatively, we can make it a Task and do it for >= 1.2.2. Your call.