Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Commit HEAD/1.2] strtol/strtoul improvements/fixes

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Commit HEAD/1.2] strtol/strtoul improvements/fixes
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:55:31 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

Now, I think

[bugs #11714] EEAR problem with atmega48 in io.h

is the one remaining problem to be solved before 1.2.1 can be rolled.

Eric, you seem to be more acquainted to the new AVR devices than me,
if you get a chance, I wouldn't mind if you handled that item. ;-) If
you don't have a chance to quickly say ``Yes, applicable'', or ``No,
this is not an issue at all'', I'll probably look at it tonight
(European time).

Duly handled. Invalid bug.

If anybody were about browsing the documentation for other minor
issues, I'de be glad.  There might be more hidden gotchas like those
mentioned above.
See new bug report #11732.