Re: [avr-libc-dev] Speed up strtoul(), similar to strtol()

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Speed up strtoul(), similar to strtol()
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:57:42 -0700

Dmitry K. wrote:

On Monday 17 January 2005 09:10, Dmitry K. wrote:
Hi.

I have attempt to submit next patch to savannah, but in result:

  Duplicate post: this form was already submitted; Exiting;

I have attempt to change phrases a little -- no results.

By this reason I submit patch through E-mail:
[...]

Hi Eric, and all.

You could not submit this patch into savannah/avr-libc/patches?
At me has failed.

Thanks.

Hi Dmitry!

I saw your post; I haven't had a chance to try and submit it yet (not enough time).

You could either try again, or you'll have to wait until Joerg or I can get to it.

Sorry. :-(