[avr-libc-dev] [commit] local labels for libm (fixes most of bug #3573)

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [commit] local labels for libm (fixes most of bug #3573)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:59:57 +0100

I just committed the attached mega-patch.  While I was at it, I also
added $Id$ where missing.

I verified the result by disassembling libm.a before and after the
changes.  The only differences encountered relate to the absence of
linker-visibally labels, as expected.

While doing this, it became apparent that in ldexp.S:

        adc     rT1c,rPH                ;
                                ; check for overflow
        BRNE    1f
1:

is a rather expensive way to write NOP :-), so I'll fix that in a
second commit.  I wonder though whether the check for overflow should
not actually do *something*...