Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bug in math library

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Bug in math library
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:46:14 -0400

> Not necessary - already sent there (see Cc: in headers).

Oh - guess my mail client screwed up, don't see the CC's.

Anyway the other thing I thought of - if the hidden bit is set when zero
detected, it might be easier to just check for 0x01 being present in that
register.

However it is that sort of thing that will probably get broken in the
future... to be completely safe I would need to do this:

    clr     __tmp_reg__
    OR      __tmp_reg__, rB2
    OR      __tmp_reg__, rB1
    OR      __tmp_reg__, rB0

Then the Z flag would be set if all those registers are zero. It is an
increase from 1 to 4 instructions.

Regards,

 -Colin