[avr-libc-dev] [commit] Avoid namespace pollution in libm

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [commit] Avoid namespace pollution in libm
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:22:40 +0100

I just noticed that libm/fplib violated the namespace policy in a
number of cases, poisoning it with global names that are reserved for
the application.  The worst of all was the symbol "inverse", it's
rather surprising that none of our users fell over this so far...

I committed the attached patch, and intend to merge that into the 1.2
branch and maybe into the 1.0 branch as well.