Re: [avr-libc-dev] FP Lib Testing

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] FP Lib Testing
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:54:55 -0700

Colin O'Flynn wrote:

Hello,

I was fooling around a bit with the Paranoia floating-point test suite (see http://www.netlib.org/paranoia/index.html) - changing it to run on the AVR. It is pretty simple, mostly just some printf() changes to move strings from RAM to FLASH.

So far looks good, though haven't got all the tests to run. One thing is that 0/0 results in 2, shouldn't this be NaN? Or is this a problem of the printf() statement not supporting NaN?

Not sure. Go ahead and fill out a bug report so we don't lose track of this.

Thanks for testing this out!

Patches are always welcome. ;-)