Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] reconf
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:38:06 +0100

As E. Weddington wrote:

> I agree. If nobody has any objections, I was going to remove the
> do{conf,make} scripts from HEAD and 1.2 branch as well sometime this
> week.

I'd rather keep them, as they are in nobody's (except Paul's :-) way.
I personally do use them, but I'm not religious about it -- if you
drop them from CVS, I'll simply rewrite them in my standard build
directory locally.

If you're going to drop them, please take care to also update all
build instructions (including in the docs) that might still reference
them.

What really can be dropped is the dodist script though.