[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.2.0 released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.2.0 released
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:42:31 +0100

I just released version 1.2.0 of avr-libc.

This opens 1.2 as the new stable branch of avr-libc, while the current
development branch has been renamed to 1.3.

Web page updates and more annoucments (like on avrfreaks.net) will
happen tomorrow, by now I just did all the CVS gruntwork, and uploaded
the resulting files to savannah's download area.  First time with this
release is a `manpages' tarball.

Please see the `NEWS' file for a summary of all changes.

I'd like to thank everyone involved, in particular Ted Roth who ran
most of the project's administration until recently, and Eric
Weddington for his invaluable work.  Without all the contributors,
this release would not have happened.

Happy New Year to everyone!