[avr-libc-dev] [CVS commit: HEAD] document <avr/delay.h>

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [CVS commit: HEAD] document <avr/delay.h>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:48:15 +0100

I just committed the attached patch to the HEAD of CVS.

As I wrote the doxygenized documentation while sitting in a train,
without Internet access, I didn't use any of the submitted ideas
but rather rolled my own version.  (That way, I could find a useful
use of about an hour's worth of time. ;-)

I also tried to make a stab at rolling _delay_ms and _delay_us
macros.  The patch submitted in path #3495 looked too much like
code duplication to me, compared to the already existing inline
functions.  Marek's idea (in the TODO of the header file) about
using fp math was not OK as the preprocessor can only do integer
math.

NB: I didn't test it yet, but will do soon.