[avr-libc-dev] Release?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:19:39 -0700

[Sorry to start a new thread; I have issues with my email client and forwarding.]

I would vote for a 1.2.0 release, even if some of the planned things aren't ready.

I saw the issue with the math bug; I agree with Joerg, that should be fixed before the release. (Sorry I can't remember the bug # and I can't get in to Savannah at the moment.)

There are also 2 or 3 bugs, having to do with sleep not working for various devices, that I would want to get fixed before a release as well. The fix would be in header files only, so it shouldn't be too bad.