[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0.5?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0.5?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:09:40 +0100

There have been quite a few changes since 1.0.4, and be it only
additions to the FAQ that warrant a new release, as the web site
always only displays the documentation of the most recent public
release.

Eric also thinks about eventually rolling a new WinAVR version,
where a new release of avr-libc would be helpful to him.

In my opinion, we could just roll out what we've got there, albeit I
might as well fix a few documentation things before.  What are other
people's opinions?  Ted, would you be willing to do the low-level
work, or do you want me to do it?

My personal target date: well enough before the Christmas holidays.
Perhaps in the week before xmas.  (I personally cannot do it on next
weekend, but if someone else prefers that date, it's fine by me as
well.)