Re: [avr-libc-dev] soliciting feedback/thoughts on potential value of a

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] soliciting feedback/thoughts on potential value of a few gcc 4.0 tweaks.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:16:48 -0500

> - although I personally don't see much value of 64-bit long longs on avr,

I have wanted to use 64-bit longs for time stamping.

TAI64, covering a few hundred billion years with 1-second precision; (2)
TAI64NA, covering the same period with 1-attosecond precision. Both scales
are defined in terms of TAI, the current international real time standard.

http://cr.yp.to/time.html

--
                          http://www.softwaresafety.net/
 http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/