[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Remaining license issues.

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Remaining license issues.
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:31:14 -0700

Hello All!

All files have had their licenses updated, except the following:

include/ctype.h: Michael Stumpf
include/math.h: Michael Stumpf
include/avr/iotn26.h: Stefan Swanepoel
include/avr/iom128.h: Peter Jansen
include/avr/iom16.h: Magnus Johansson

I was not able to get permission from these people because my emails bounced, except for Peter Jansen who hasn't responded.

There are a couple of options I am considering:
1. Go ahead and add the missing clause on the license in these files, even without express permission. 2. Rewrite the files in question and hence have new copyright ownership with the correct license.

Comments?

As a side note, it would have been nice to get a hold of Michael Stumpf to ask him if he was willing to relicense the math library to a BSD License, but it seems his email address is stale. Googling didn't turn up much either. Does anybody know how to get a hold of him?

Thanks